Vulnerability Details & Action Plan:
Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple Cisco products. An attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system. For updates addressing lower severity vulnerabilities, please review the Cisco Security Advisories page.
SyCom encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- Cisco Web Security Appliance Proxy Service Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-wsa-dos-fmHdKswk
- Cisco Intersight Virtual Appliance Command Injection Vulnerability cisco-sa-ucsi2-command-inject-CGyC8y2R
- Cisco Small Business 220 Series Smart Switches Link Layer Discovery Protocol Vulnerabilities cisco-sa-sb220-lldp-multivuls-mVRUtQ8T
- Cisco Identity Services Engine Privilege Escalation Vulnerability cisco-sa-ise-priv-esc-UwqPrBM3
- Cisco ATA 190 Series Analog Telephone Adapter Software Vulnerabilities cisco-sa-ata19x-multivuln-A4J57F3
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client for Linux and Mac OS with VPN Posture (HostScan) Module Shared Library Hijacking Vulnerability cisco-sa-anyconnect-lib-hija-cAFB7x4q
SyCom will be happy to assist with remediation efforts related to any vulnerability your business might experience. Please contact your SyCom Account Manager or fill out the form and someone will respond as quickly as possible.